If you are not able to log into Apple ID in your child's iOS Settings, it's possible the iOS restrictions need to be disabled. Please follow these steps on your child's device:
1. Perform a software update to your child's device: Settings > General > Software Update
- If no update is available, please hard reboot your child's device by holding down the power/home buttons at the same time, until the device restarts
2. Disable iOS Restrictions
- iOS12+ software: Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Toggle OFF
- < iOS12 software: Settings > General > Restrictions > Toggle OFF
3. Try again to log into Apple ID from the iOS Settings
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.