How to pair iOS child devices to your OurPact account:
iOS child devices must be run through OurPact Connect on a Mac or Windows computer.
- Navigate to connect.ourpact.com in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on a computer (Internet Explorer does not support installation)
- Download the appropriate version of OurPact Connect, depending on your computer type
- Launch Connect from your Downloads / Applications
- Follow the instructions to run your child's iOS through OurPact Connect installation
If you don't have a computer:*
- Download and open OurPact Jr. on your child's iOS device
- Tap 'Don't have a computer?'
- Sign in & follow the prompts to pair
- Free / Plus Accounts: Connect setup isn't required for Free/Plus-tier iOS child devices, but it does unlock access to Safari blocking and App Organizer (OurPact's solution for iOS app 'scrambling' after blocks). If you have a computer, we strongly encourage completing setup through OurPact Connect.
- Premium / Premium+ Accounts: OurPact Connect is required to access Premium/Premium+ features on iOS child devices. If you don't have a computer, please downgrade your subscription, and follow the italicized steps above on your child's device.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your OurPact account email, computer type, and any details about issues or error messages you've encountered.